You can still download it for FREE from iTunes – via recharged radio.
Here’s what we played, thanks to all the bands we featured for existing, you made a great show! 🙂
One Eyed – intro theme by The Reverse Family:
1) The Silent Scream – The Bleeed
2) Strictly only swinging – 50ft Woman
3) Ghostified – Persian Claws
4) Alright – Dave Doll
5) London loves you – Karim Fanus
6) Vampires – Sunfiies
7) Vinyl as a manifesto – The Tuesday Club
8) The Table – do the standing still – VINYL
9) Enter my world – Tagas
10) Tea Set – Parry Thomas – VINYL
11) Long live the King – Dark Stares
12) Big noise from the jungle – Tiller Boys – VINYL
13) Fashion Wheel – Oh No Commando
14) Comsat Angels – Independence Day – VINYL
15) Fighting trousers – Professor Elemental
16) The Produkt – this ones for you – VINYL
17) Made in China- Ministers Dead
18) Vinyl stitches – I said alright
19) Spark – Disco’s out murders in
20) Blazeraids – Strange Dream – demo
21) Clive Pig and the Hopeful Chinamen – Happy Birthday Sweet 16 demo
22) Innocent Vicars – Antimatter – demo
23) Into the black – D.O.D.O. – cupboard demo
24) Turning – Model Staggs.
25) Great Adventure – The Scratch
Big thanks to Chris at ‘Feed your head’ for selecting a great bill for yesterday’s show. Some top acts and performances belying the usual Shoreditch skinny jeanary, japes a plenty and a great responsive crowd featuring humans for all orientations to smile about.
Enjoyable work from littleshadows (particularly Fabian for her kind words)
Fuzzy logic, Cut Corners and Zoo Zero
We shall return in the new year with a weekend special! Our first show at the White Hart Tap in St.Albans – Promoted by The Perfect Pop Co-Op and Recharged radio on Saturday 21st Jan and on the Sunday we debut at Bar 62 in St.Albans’ Catherine Street.
See you all there.
Merry Christmas and a Groovy Yule all round!
All hail the mighty Glabrous for his manful performance last night on rechargedradio.com friday forum show, where he mightily defended our honour in the face of Paxmanesque interrogation and threat of being beaten by weasels from station head honcho and shock jock Jordan Thomas and able ‘Igor like’ cohort Jamie Taylor … you can listen again at www.rechargedradio.com now!
to next weeks gig at mother 333… using a process of PMA we have managed to spawn a date for 2012…in celebration of this, please reserve Sunday 22nd January for a new years rollock at the excellent Bar 62 in St.Albans‘ fair city, the show will begin around 7pm, so you have time to get jazzy!